Plantation House Room
Plantation House rooms at Walindi are built in blocks of four rooms, constructed with local timbers and materials. The blocks are situated slightly back from the beach and have garden views.
Plantation House Rooms are fan cooled and fully screened. Each room has private ensuite facilities and similar features to the larger bungalow accommodation. Each block of four rooms share a verandah.
Plantation House rooms can be reserved as a single, twin or double.
Each Plantation House Room includes:
- 1 queen sized bed OR 2 single beds
- Ensuite bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- Fully screened and secure mesh windows
- Tea and coffee making facilities, small refrigerator
- Writing desk
- Shared verandah
- Fresh towels, soap and conditioning shampoo are provided daily
- Daily laundry service included in the tariff
- Hairdryer available on request for the duration of your stay
- Power is 240 volt, with three pin Australian plugs
- Each room also has a double 240V international power point