Walindi Bungalows are free standing "bure" style accommodation, built in local timbers and materials. They are nestled in the tropical gardens of Walindi, situated at various points along the ocean frontage of the resort.
All our bungalows are fan cooled and fully screened. They each have a private verandah and ensuite facilities and are accessed by paths winding through the rainforest gardens.
Bungalows can be reserved as a single, twin, double or triple.
Each Bungalow includes:-
- 1 queen sized bed
- 1 single bed
- Ensuite bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- Fully screened and secure mesh windows
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
- Private verandah
- Fresh towels, soap and conditioning shampoo are provided daily
- Daily laundry service included in the tariff
- Hairdryer available on request for the duration of your stay
- Power is 240 volt, with three pin Australian plugs.
- Each Bungalow also has a double 240V international power point